On Wednesday 27.04.2022 we had the opportunity to present ourselves at a meeting of representatives of the aviation industry within the Lower Silesian Aviation Cluster. Guests were also presented by other companies operating within the Wroclaw Technology Park. We were able to present our laboratory facilities, and above all our experience in cooperating with the aviation industry, e.g. within consulting, training, and material testing for industries in the field of
- construction of aircraft engines and components for helicopters,
- aircraft landing gear construction,
- electrical discharge machining of aeronautical parts,
- manufacturers of semi-finished products and parts made of nickel superalloys,
- corrosion-resistant steels, including Maraging grade,
- aluminum alloys.
Recent work for the industry that we could tell you about includes:
- strength testing of components of a prototype vertical take-off aircraft,
- evaluation of degradation of engine materials of Liberator aircraft from World War II for the Home Army Museum in Krakow
- adaptive modernization system for monoplanes based on the design of the L-410 aircraft.
Thank you very much for the meeting.